Cursors

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pupil's Response 3-Setting Targets

  Setting targets are useful for students of any school as they help students to strive and work harder than their previous results.For the students who have just started the primary level,they should also start setting targets.For students who are in P3-P6,you should already know how to set a target.You should use the value Excellence to do the things in your everyday life.For me,I will practise my work much and during the exam,I will strive for success.For my parents they are also helping me in practising my work for the exams or tests.The teacher for the school should help us get more work to train our brains to get more information or knowledge to make us better in our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Cursors