Cursors

Friday, February 13, 2009

Pupil's Response 4-Passion For Learning


Passion for learning means that the student likes learning.When the pupil likes learning,when he does his work,he will put in more effort to learn in order to understand more.When my mother was young, my grandmother was a teacher and my grandfather was a principal. She had always score well as she liked learning. My father had the same experience, but his father & mother were not teachers nor principal. With his effort, now my father has become Principal Engineer. But I did not really like to put a lot of effort in learning. My mother has always told me to break that habit. But now, I learn better and faster than what I used to. I like to learn things which required experiment. Now I am attending tuition which has a lot experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Cursors