Cursors

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Cyberwellness 2-Handling Inappropriate Content

Handling inappropriate content is not right as some of them contain wrong information. My sister had handled inappropriate content before. I had to force her to close the website and I had to tell my parents about it. My sister felt to ashamed to even utter a word. She was reprimanded profusely for handling inappropriate content without informing us of it. Nowadays, my sister doesn't handle inappropriate content without asking. My mother had the same problem once. But luckily, I informed her that it was inappropriate. It told us to guess a somebody's birthday to win $109, 875, 346, 201. There have been many cases of handling inappropriate content. Now, my family members are aware of the dangers of handling inappropriate content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Cursors